CSS Library is no longer available and this page is purely for historic purposes.
CSS Library is a useful tool for web designers, it provides a reference for Cascading Style Sheets versions 1 and 2.
“CSS Library Is A Web Designer’s Best Friend” says AppAdvice.com
Download now from iTunes: http://www.itunes.com/apps/csslibrary
- Descriptions of each CSS property
- Visual examples with source code
- Compatibility status with the four major browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari)
Latest Approved Version: 1.1
- Universal app – native iPad user interface.
- Added ability to add CSS properties to a favourites list for fast access.
- Expanded examples; now includes visual examples of the CSS properties as they appear in each of the four major browsers.
- Fixed crash on startup when running on iPad.
- Fixed crash when scrolling through main CSS list
- Added “About” screen to easily allow user to see which version they currently have installed.
- Original release